Windows XP SP3 Professional ISO CD image is the final official major release from Microsoft. Before SP3, service pack 2 was most stable XP update.
One of the best things about Win XP was its familiar user interface in almost each build and update. So every time new upgrade to Windows XP only enhanced features and performance without touching UI. Windows XP UI is one of the most attractive things in the desktop world. It covers Windows XP Home and Professional versions. Other variants of the same OS (operating system) might have the same quality as well.
Download 32-bit | 64-bit
Windows XP Sp3 Update Packages (Update Only)
Use the links below to upgrade XP (sp1 or sp2) to service pack 3.
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 English
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 Simplified Chinese
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 German
- Windows XP SP3 French
- Windows XP SP3 Russian
- Windows XP SP3 Japanese
How to Install Windows XP from ISO image or CD/DVD Disk or USB Drive?
First of all you need to download Windows XP ISO file to your PC. There are more than enough tutorials on How to install Windows XP SP3 via USB Drive (flash memory) or typically from CD. Installation is quite easy from Windows XP ISO file.
Hardware Requirements for Windows XP
- CPU/Processor: Intel Pentium III or higher (Pentium is also supported but really slow)
- Memory: 512 Mb (256 Megabytes memory also works)
- Hard disk space: 5 GB (even less might work for you)
- Graphic Card: SVGA (800×600) which is below normal these days.
Windows XP for Old Hardware
If you have an old PC and usually use for offline needs then XP could be your best companion, especially for kids. It may give your old laptop longer battery hours rather than modern operating systems.
Honestly speaking, Windows XP is still better than the best Linux variants today. No matter what they claim! Especially for professional usage; like photography etc.
DMCA / Removal Request
If you find any software/app or game listed on FileSeries which should not be here due to copyright violation, and you want us remove it; you are welcome to contact us. FileSeries is DMCA-compliant and would take your DMCA/Removal Request seriously and take action as immediately as possible. In this regard, please follow the directions listed below:
- Explicitly identify the page or post with Title and URL.
- In case of a partial copyright part, please quote the part of page or text or attach a screenshot.
- Your legal identity, including phone number, address and email address.
- Your status (owner, agent, lawyer or other) and your concern to copyrighted content.
- An appropriate proof of copyrighted part/page with valid URL and screenshot.
- Your signature either electronic or physical.
Windows XP FAQs
- Is this ISO image file bootable?
Yes, it is bootable ISO image ready to burn CD/DVD or USB disk.
- How can I make a bootable Windows XP SP3 CD or USB flash disk?
Numerous tools are available to make Windows bootable media from ISO image. Rufus, UltraISO, PowerISO, WinISO, Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120%, Windows DVD tool are best known for this purpose.
- Can I install XP SP3 on 64-bit (x64) PC?
Yes, WinXP is fully compatible with x64 based CPU architecture.